Things are revving up again after our raft of February half-term events. This was the first time we ran our brand new Community Camps. They were totally booked up and as a result, they turned out to be a fantastic success. We’ve increased the number of Community Camps we’re running this Easter up to five that span the three weeks of the holidays. Three weeks? Yes, three weeks! Two of the camps are going to span the two weeks of the Leeds holidays and will be hosted by Ryecroft Primary School; one each week. Two of the other three will be held at Airedale Business Centre on Kershaw Avenue in Castleford; one each week of the holidays, one for 5 to 11 year-olds, the other for 12 to 14 year-olds because we know they’ll be rammed. The last of the five of the Community Camps is being hosted by our friends Willow Green Academy in Ferrybridge between the 19th and 22nd April. All camps start at 10am and run for five high-adrenaline hours until 3pm.
- Ryecroft Primary School – Monday 4th and Thursday 7th April
- Ryecroft Primary School – Monday 11th and Thursday 14th April
- Airedale Business Centre (5 to 11 year-olds) – Monday 11th and Thursday 14th April
- Airedale Business Centre (12 to 14 year-olds) – Monday 11th and Thursday 14th April
- Willow Green Academy – Tuesday 19th and Friday 22nd April
You’ll need to book your place on the Community Camps as places get snapped up quickly. Click here to book your place on the Elite Kids Coaching Community Camp
Of course, we’re also running our Holiday Camps. These will be at Ledston Lady Elizabeth Hastings C of E Primary School across both weeks of the holidays; Monday 4th to Thursday 7th April and Monday 11th to Thursday 14th April. These camps start early and run all day, boasting the usual range of multi-sports activities.
- Ledston Lady Elizabeth Hastings C of E Primary School – Monday 4th to Thursday 7th April
- Ledston Lady Elizabeth Hastings C of E Primary School – Monday 11th to Thursday 14th April
Four of our critically acclaimed Rugby Camps will also be running this Easter at Doncaster Toll Bar, Seaton Rangers, Underbank Rangers and Saddleworth Rangers. All camps are two days in duration and are staffed and highly driven by our fully-qualified personnel, comprised of ex and current professional rugby players and other sports disciplines.
- Doncaster Toll Bar – Monday 11th to Tuesday 12th Apr
- Seaton Rangers – Wednesday 13th to Thursday 14th April
- Underbank Rangers – Tuesday 19th to Wednesday 20 April
- Saddleworth Rangers – Thursday 21st to Friday 22nd April
We’re widening our geographical net more and more as we come out of Covid-19 restrictions, so if there aren’t any camps close to you this holiday time there very well might be in the coming months. If you are within striking distance of one of our Easter camps, we’d love to see you.
As already mentioned, all of our trainers are either ex-professional, current professional or fully qualified coaches. Who knows who’ll be at your camp? It might be our very own Waggasaurus, Wayne Godwin, or Fetherstone Rovers star Luke Cooper. There are too many others to mention. And who knows, maybe you’ll be a future star who attended one of our camps that we’ll be able to brag about. Come along, get some tips, meet some new friends and have some fun.